TRIOTECHNIK Ltd. has been established in the end of 1999. to design and implement gas engine power stations. The three founder technical experts have already worked separately in the gas engines and decentralized power production field for years.
The company evolved in parallel with the developing Hungarian combined heat and power production business and became a market leader very soon.
At the beginning the company designed and implemented natural gas fueled power units.
Due to the saturated market and changes in legal background, the renewable energy came in front of view. It meant using of fermented biogas and burnable methane gas recovered from sewage water or landfill in order to generate heat energy and electricity.
The company has its own manufacturing site where project management, development and design are taking place beside the company management.
The philosophy of TRIOTECHNIK is to produce unique equipment, considering the highest technical and quality requirements and to have special regard to the requirements of the clients.
We mainly use gas engines supplied by two dominant companies -GE Jenbach and MWM Mannheim- to build into our units, however our venture is a brand-independent company so we are able to supply units using of another type of gas engine based on the client’s requirements.
In our product range there can be found the classic combined heat and power units for building installation (Plug&Play solution) and the fully pre-assembled turnkey versions in container.
In addition we offer several own designed and manufactured auxiliary equipments like gas treatment units for biogas plants or transformer and switchgears for electric grid connection.
Why to choose TRIOTECHNIK to realize Your purposes?
- we have almost 20 years experience on the field
- we are market leader at Hungary
- we are praised at the international market
- we are flexible to the client’s requirements
- maximum efficiency is secured
- reliable quality
- excellent value/price rate
- CHP berendezések gyártása főként jenbach-i és MWM gázmotorokkal
- Production of combined heat and power units mainly using GE Jenbach and MWM Mannheim gas engines
- Containerized and non-containerized solutions
- Production of gas treatment and gas preparation systems